Liberrants

Welcome to Liberrants, a blog dedicated to editorials, discussions, and studies of all things libertarian. Don't let the title mislead you; it's merely my attempt to be creative in describing myself as a "hopeful curmudgeon" who embraces the goal of the free, peaceful, economically vibrant society envisioned by America's founding fathers. Jump in! Contribute! Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

A critically thinking curmudgeon whose goal, in addition to creatively venting about the imperfect world in which we live, is to induce critical thinking in others. The ultimate goal is to help bring about a peaceful world in which we can all live in freedom.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Back Home Again

Well, it was nice while it lasted, but my week's vacation has come to an end. After catching the "red eye" out of San Jose last night, I'm back home. I have to hand it to myself: after a week in neocon pseudo-religious propoganda hell, I managed to avoid getting into a single philosophical, political, or religious argument with either of my parents. This, dear readers, is a new record!

I'll fill you in on details as soon as I recover from the jetlag I always suffer from after a cross-country trip (it usually takes me two or three days to get the body clock fully back in synch).

I hope everyone has had a good week(end). Take care and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home